Effective January 1, 2016, a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, (“WMC”) products will be in effect. International accounts should reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, has been building a brand of strong recognition and a high perceived value since 2013. By not adhering to the established Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) a reseller can have a dramatic effect of diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of the Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, brand and its products. The internet, with its worldwide impact, has the possibility to cause great harm to any companies’ products, if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate any legitimate retail competition. Our MAP pricing policy is intended for consumers to purchase from other resellers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. Therefore, if Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, agrees to allow your company to sell its products, you will need to agree and abide by the following requirements and restrictions.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any WMC product shall not be less than the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the WMC price sheet. MAP pricing is established by WMC and may be adjusted by WMC at its sole discretion.
- The MAP for all WMC products shall be no less than the MSRP provided in the Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, price sheet.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of WMC products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
- The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s) outside of their store.
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by WMC or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
- If pricing is displayed in other than a brick and mortar retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone. WMC dealers and sales representatives remain free to sell these products at any price they choose.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer WMC products at any price in excess of the MAP.
- The WMC MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than MAP.
- Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, as the property of Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, and use advertising materials provided by Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, in an authorized manner only.
- Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. WMC does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of WMC and its products. It is at the sole discretion of WMC whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
- E-Bay and Other Auction Web Sites Policy:
- “Buy it Now” options must be listed at a price equal to MAP or greater.
- For auctions the reserve and/or opening bids must start at MAP without a “Buy it Now” option.
- Best Offer Auctions Are Not Allowed.
- Negotiated Contracts: From time to time it may be explicitly approved by Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, in writing to sell certain WMC products at below MAP pricing. The discount amount and length of time will be determined at the time of this approved promotion by Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC.
- WMC may run a sale from time to time and in such case the MAP will be the same as the sale price on those particular items and on those particular dates. WMC will send out a notice in advance with details of the special.
- If applicable, sales representatives of WMC products will supply a copy of the WMC MAP policy to any new or existing reseller to be filled out, acknowledged and returned to WMC. This form shall be signed and returned to WMC and in doing so, will bind the reseller to abide by the MAP and reseller requirements spelled out in this document.
MAP Agreement Confirmation
This MAP policy has been established by WMC to help ensure the brand integrity of WMC and to protect the reputation of its name and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure dealers and sales representatives have the incentive to invest resources into services for WMC customers.
Please indicate your understanding of this policy and your willingness to abide by its terms and conditions by checking the “I consent to the MAP Agreement, and will not sell these products on Amazon” box at checkout.
Additionally, by checking the “I consent to the MAP Agreement, and will not sell these products on Amazon” box, you agree to the following:
I understand that I cannot sell any products distributed by Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC, on Amazon Marketplace without prior approval from an authorized representative of Winnie’s Miracle Cream, LLC.
IMPORTANT: As of January 1, 2016, no shipments will be made to any wholesaler or distributer without consenting to the MAP Agreement.